Friday, April 26, 2013

It's curtains for you!

I bought these fabrics earlier this week to make REALLY long curtains to cover our loft area that overlooks the living room below. We have hubby's nephew staying with us during the time baby will be born and we thought it might help with some extra privacy.

I bought the white tablecloth fabric at Hancocks for *get ready to be amazed* $1 a yard...what!? And then I went to the store Tuesday Morning and bought a queen sized Calvin Klein duvet cover, regularly priced $89 for *get ready again* $15!!! So yeah, now I'm cutting it all up and making some curtains.

Oohhh and I bought a cover stitch machine, so I might have to play with that on these curtains when it comes in on Saturday. Who says cover stitch is for knits only? I say use that machine for everything because, well, why not!?

No comments:

Post a Comment