Sigh, today wasn't bad, just hard to get through.
- Glad the work day is almost over! Monday = jerkfacemonkey.
- I hate when I don't blog for a bit, because it's hard to get the magic back.
- I think I still have July 4th weekend to recap and then forward from there but I don't think I have very many pics to share. Ugh.
- People should do what they say and not not do what they say...jerks.
- 131.5 is better than last week's 133.5...but not as good as two weeks ago's 129.5
- I need to get back on track...this is what I have discovered with my cheats...
- 2T of PB a day or less ONLY - not 1/4 jar per day like I was doing
- No Ice Cream - sad face
- Only cheese from the dairy group
- I think coconut milk might give me stomach bubbly-ness (oh yeah, I know you wanted to know that), so I plan to eat less of it
- I ate gluten and it hurt like so much...so no more gluten, ever (or until my birthday cake August 6th!) - unless someone gives me a gluten-free cake and that would be so fantastiriffic.
- 70% Dark Chocolate is ok, but only a couple squares per night.
- Beer is gluten, but it is still a wife-ly duty to drink your hubby's beer. But only on weekend nights and only a couple.
- Kombucha makes me feel awesome. $3.80 a day is a hard habit to keep though. Until the hubs stops me though, I will drink one a day....forever! Muahaha...
- I still randomly am having stomach issues. I really need to pay more attention to what could be hurting me. I think it correlates to the weight gain and also that I have been eating less veggies and fruit and more unhealthy cheat-y things. So back to veggies and fruit hardcore!
|Go to Austin and become a musician. That is what happens. Also another in the series of big giant things that are awesome to stand near!|
|Austin is awesome, like sooooooo friggin' cool.|
|My husband love loves his beer.|
|Thai place right near our house. Ribs served INSIDE a pineapple!? Awesome-sauce....literally. This place issoooooo amazing! Thai Wok-in and Carryout...haha...get it!? Please don't ever leave us TWIACO.|
|Barley says Hola.|
|Then he said NO-la....silly Giraffe dog, you can't escape!|
|Carousel with the neice...look for the hippie (Greg) and the tiny person on a bunny/donkey(?) waving the wrong way.|
|Eyes dilated....I look a little anime-y.... -.75 in both eyes...decided to get cheap-o glasses at goggles4u.com ($26 total for 2 pairs!). Ugh wrinkles go away. You didn't get the memo that I am too young!|